Retro Health & Kids Fitness
Retro health & Kids Fitness is an innovative concept that combines resistance circuit training with a world-class nutrition curriculum and is specifically designed for kids between the ages of 6 to 15 yrs. Our approach not just about combating childhood obesity but also to teaching nutrition is simple and fun; using hands-on, creative ways to stress the importance of eating healthy.
Opens on the 6th of October. Time 14:00 – 16:00
Retro kids BOOT CAMP
Teen, small group exercise and fitness training. Boot camp fitness sessions meet for 45 to 60 minutes: Retro fun-style circuit fitness training program designed just for teens.
Teen Boot camp is an outdoor/indoor interval training program designed for teens looking to kick start their fitness goals. The program combines cardio and strength training in one session. Activities include Military style circuits, strength and flexibility stations using their own body weight, obstacle courses, ball games, battle ropes, and more. A great way to burn fat, calories, stays fit and makes new some friends. The benefits of real body conditioning, different types of exercise and fitness in a fun, non-competitive and non-intimidating environment.
- An increase in personal self-esteem & confidence.
- Ability to “Make the Team” & participate in peer-group youth sports weight management.
- Increased overall body-tone and feel more comfortable in their appearance and clothes.
- Increased concentration & energy levels in school.
- Decrease in mood swings.
- Decreased Stress and Anxiety levels associated with peer pressure, school & family living environments.
- Develop better and more “restful” sleep patterns over time.
Every Sunday starts 6th of October. Time: 14:00 to 16:00
We are the first gym in Zambia that also focus on your kids health and fitness.